Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Entelechy Arts, a company incorporated in England & Wales (company no: 3360794, charity no: 1068469), whose registered office is at Entelechy Arts, The Albany, Douglas Way, London, SE8 4AG. If you would like to contact us or complain about anything contained on the Site, please contact us using the following details.
London, SE8 4AG
- The Entelechy Arts website is accessible to everyone.
- Your personal data is never passed to third parties and is only used by theEntelechy Arts for activities related to Entelechy Arts and will never be passed to third parties.
- You have a right to access the personal information we hold at Entelechy Arts about you at any time. If you wish to do this, please put your request in writing to the address above.
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Site and all content and materials contained therein are owned by and shall remain owned by us or our licensors. You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following conditions:
- (a) the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- (b) the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- (c) the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- (d) the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- (e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
This Site contains links to websites and microsites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Site. Commentary and information is not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on it without seeking independent advice for your circumstances. We may make changes to the material on the Site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. Some materials and information on the Site are provided by third parties and therefore we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
- (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- (b) any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you; or
Subject to above you agree that we shall not be liable for: (a) any direct loss, claim or damage; (b) any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind; or (c) any loss of profit or loss of savings or loss or corruption of data (in each case whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Site or its contents including any User Generated Content on the Site; (ii) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of the duration of any period of unavailability; or (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without limiting the effect of clauses above, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials.
We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
Data Protection and Privacy